Reaction score
More Angry Birds to keep me busy. Awesome

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Really? I just can't figure out the fascination with this game. It's okay to play when waiting for a plane or something but to play it everyday? I don't have that kind of time.

Fonzz

Reaction score
There is a video out of the Angry Birds and pigs. It's quite zany. They are puppets and a human moderator is trying to get them to get along. I would post it but it's got some F-bombs.

It's pretty funny though.
Can you give us a hint where to find it? Sounds like I would like a lot. :D

I believe the one he's referring to is Angry Birds The Movie.
You can find it on youtube using "angry birds", adding "the movie" to search does not bring it to the top of the list of the many AB videos, I think that's cause it doesn't have as many views as the other vids.
Just search angry birds and scroll down the results looking for it, it's 3:11 long...

Inverse

Reaction score
Really? I just can't figure out the fascination with this game. It's okay to play when waiting for a plane or something but to play it everyday? I don't have that kind of time.

Well good for you! All gaming is a waste of time. Every single one. XD

Fonzz

Reaction score
Just realized the Angry Birds Movie can also be seen at r3load.net, it's down a little on the left side of the page...

Hmmm, did the "edit your post" option disappear from here?

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just realized the Angry Birds Movie can also be seen at r3load.net, it's down a little on the left side of the page...

Hmmm, did the "edit your post" option disappear from here?

they don't let us edit our post in the news section:icon_evil:

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes....there may be a paid version with no ads...seems Rovio listens to its customers too.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
i gotta get me this version ... but first im busy finishing the original game.

scored 3-stars on all the boards in the first 5 levels ... trying to finish the entire game with 3 stars everywhere is tough

Took me about two weeks. I found it easier to play each level over and over until I got three stars until I moved on to the next level. Either way, VERY fun game. Can't wait to play this one when I get home.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am going to play the Christmas Themed one like the Advents Calender it is set up as - one a day (with three stars) until Christmas and then see what Santa brings me :)

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score

Well, some people just aren't gamers. You sound like one of those people. For those that ARE, I don't see how playing Android games is any different than playing on any other mobile console?

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Downloaded it straight off. These people have become BRILLIANT in their marketing, now with the stuffed animals coming out. Talk about the way to make the most of an app release. Whoever is the brains in that group really knows what they're doing.

Anomander

Reaction score
Downloaded it straight off. These people have become BRILLIANT in their marketing, now with the stuffed animals coming out. Talk about the way to make the most of an app release. Whoever is the brains in that group really knows what they're doing.
Funny thing is as soon as I saw those Stuffed animals I had to figure out a way to get some. Closet birthday now is my Son who would probably like a couple of those :D I see a pig and a bird heading his way soon.