Anger/excitement Lebron in miami

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
keep it some what civil...

Cleveland fans get a pass, you guys can sort of say what you want as long as its not racial lol.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
What an egotistical ass. I'm sure the city of Cleveland really appreciates you announcing that on live television. Lebron, Wade, Bosh, and a bunch of scrubs playing for the minimum does not automatically equal a championship IMO.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yea but no one wants a dream team - i wasnt a big NBA viewer the past year and im an hr from cleveland so thats who i root for - im done watching that now.

JhankG stated it exactly in the first sentence

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
He still isn't going to stop the Lakers 3 peat this upcoming season!!

Everyone else agree that was WAY overdone?!?!?

Ohh almost forgot LeQUEEN is still a d bag

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What an egotistical ass. I'm sure the city of Cleveland really appreciates you announcing that on live television. Lebron, Wade, Bosh, and a bunch of scrubs playing for the minimum does not automatically equal a championship IMO.

I agree, its hard to ask other players to play for the minimum if Lebron wont give up some money. Its sad ...

Kevin Durant, one of the stand up players in NBA, can do it the right way and sign his contract. Lebron and espn turned it into a spectacle.
I hate how they, the news, was turning it into a one man stimulus package. What ever.......yeah I know he bring money to what ever city he goes to, but he is one person.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I lost all respect for the NBA after the thugs from the Pacers and Pistons got into the stands to fight. Since then NBA players store pistols in their lockers and other STUPID things. If the NBA folded tomorrow I wouldn't care. I love sports and I believe in loyalty to your team, so even though I don't give two craps if he plays for Miami or the Trailblazers, the state and city that embraced him even in high school was given the big middle finger tonight.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
[video=youtube;JUX6q46t7pw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUX6q46t7pw]YouTube - Here's to you Lebron[/video]

armeddroid

Reaction score
Lol I heard Apple is going to sell a limited edition Lebron James iPhone that only vibrates cause it has no rings.

and I type this from my Droid.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Lol I heard Apple is going to sell a limited edition Lebron James iPhone that only vibrates cause it has no rings.

and I type this from my Droid.

:rofl2:

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
...I love sports and I believe in loyalty to your team, so even though I don't give two craps if he plays for Miami or the Trailblazers, the state and city that embraced him even in high school was given the big middle finger tonight.

It's unfortunate that team/town loyalty is so hard to find now. Rarely in pro sports do you find a superstar that sticks with the same team. And the NBA seems like the worst... heck, my beloved but choke-happy Dallas Mavericks have had a good chunk of their starting lineup changed at least twice in just the last two seasons.

As a guy on my local sports radio station said this morning... if Lebron goes to Miami, he'll be on his knees praying for them to lose every single game. I think other teams will have this same feeling as the Heat will now be the "team to beat" (even though they've proved nothing).

This whole thing just reeks of... well I'm not sure what the right word is, but it just reeks.

edit: impurity... that's the word

Last edited:

JCo352

Reaction score
I made a thread about this because I didn't see this one. But I for one am freaking ecstatic! See this thread to see how I feel about it.

techRob

Reaction score
(no offense; i skipped all of the posts, just so i could say my piece)...
1) I'm stoked that I don't have to hear / read anymore about "Where will Lebron go??" while at the gym (watching/reading the TV screens while on bike / eliptical)
2) I'm afraid of how much I will have to hear / read about the decision finally being made :( ...he's a ball player...he's a person...he was a free agent and now he finally made a choice. the media is going to be looping this for the next week at least. ... "i can't wait" :mellow:

gszeman

Reaction score
I think it's a good thing for basketball. It's comparable to what the Celtics did when they signed Garnett. I think a lot of people will watch because of the expectation of what the three of them can do together.

Don't let your anger make you say things like he is not loyal, or he is turning his back on Cleveland. It's a game...he and ALL of the other players in the league are there to win a championship. He spent 7 years of his career in Cleveland and he saw this past year as the best chance he had to make it happen. It didn't. So, why get mad at him for looking to where he can have some type of support? Every single Championship team in recent history has had a supporting cast...he had no one in Cleveland.

He wants to win and used his free agency to make that a real possibilty...don't hate him for being smart about his quest.

I also think it was a bit overplayed by the media, but I respect him for not making it all about LeBron...this "special" did A LOT of good for the boys and girls club, and you can't argue that fact.

I say good for him, and I look forward to watching the Heat...while still remaining loyal to my Pistons.