AngelROM sync issue

kspann

Reaction score
Long time Fission user on D2G but was tired of no updates/lack of developer support. Found AngelROM and looks like the developer response is wonderful and reviews are top shelf. I gave it a go. Flashed with no issue. The one thing I did notice was that during the "New User" setup, I entered my gmail account and it asked if I wanted google to use my location (normal) and then went to "Phone is syncing" (not normal). Where is the screen asking if I want to back up my settings to Google?

It does not automatically add my wireless network, but I can deal with that. The main issue is that I go to Market and it shows me the EULA. I havent seen that since I got the phone months ago. Then it has no record of my apps.

I go into Account settings and Auto Sync and background are selected. Inside gmail account, Picasa, Calendar, Gmail and Contacts are all selected and they do infact sync. Pulls all my contacts and Gmail. I cleared the Data and Cache for Market and still no change.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
The reason it does that is because i have the updated market in it. If you had everything backed up using TiBu then restore then restore market links in TiBu.