AngelicCha0s... v0.6.2

keolawills

Reaction score
Wow that sucked. Flashed fine and all ran well, I didn't like not being able to see text in the dark menus as well as im more of a simple guy when it comes to icons, so I decided it wasn't for me. Restored nandroid and lost my contacts, not the app, my contact list. Then I realized I lost my google account and couldn't add it, so even though my contacts are backedup I can't access the market or gmail or any google app. So I've been flashing rebooting redownloading reflashing rebooting blah blah blah for the last few hours. Possible bug with the theme I was using but why wouldn't it work if i reflashed the same file I used before? I have stock angelrom finally fully restored with my apps and data.

my ANGEL blacked out

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Op, it would be nice if you(well you would need a mod to do it because of a flaw in vbulletin I believe) put [Theme] before the thread title. I was expecting a rom when I came in to this thread. :(

As for the theme, kudos on trying to port it. I hate to say it is not to my taste. Granted I do not run Angel but I come close and closer to testing it everyday.

keolawills

Reaction score
Op, it would be nice if you(well you would need a mod to do it because of a flaw in vbulletin I believe) put [Theme] before the thread title. I was expecting a rom when I came in to this thread. :(

As for the theme, kudos on trying to port it. I hate to say it is not to my taste. Granted I do not run Angel but I come close and closer to testing it everyday.

Its a themed version of angelrom. I was confused as well. But yes its the full rom already themed.

my ANGEL blacked out

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Anyone know what apps have been theme? maybe a list of them.

OP
kickyindahead

kickyindahead

Reaction score

Its a themed version of angelrom. I was confused as well. But yes its the full rom already themed.

my ANGEL blacked out

Yeah sorry about that .. my bad . i realized that after i submitted the post .. yes to clarify .. it is not just a theme .. it is a themed version of angelrom... sorry for the confusion and on the next one .. i will make note to put [THEMED ROM] in the title ..

OP
kickyindahead

kickyindahead

Reaction score
Updated AngelicCha0s

Updated the clock in the notification bar to be visible ... also updated the soft key menu script to be readable as well... enjoy!

Any other issues .. please notify me and i will try to get them fixed as soon as possible.

Also .. if youre running this themed rom ... and are using adw as your home launcher .. I suggest using this adw theme as well

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26111216/infinitecha0s.adw.theme.apk

Edit: original themed rom back up .. couldnt get settings to work with everything force closing and making the phone soft reboot .. so if anyone can do it please let me know .. i followed a themeing guide found this forum but it didnt quite work out for me .. the soft key menu txt was white but settings kept force closing on me .. if anyone can help with this issue id be more than grateful!!!

Last edited:

2mnydgs

Reaction score
Sent from my now not so boring DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
kickyindahead

kickyindahead

Reaction score

slimpirudude

Reaction score
Thats just a little peak at the AngelicBeast ... Im still waiting on 2mnydogs to send me the icon pack used for that .. That was my lastest .. other than the icons ..

That screenshot you posted couple posts up...what's going on there? I like how that looks. Can you provide me with some info/links on what you got there? Thanks

Sent from my ANGELLIC DROID 2 GLOBAL

2mnydgs

Reaction score
That was a preview of the now completed, mysterious angel. Somewhere in ts thread there is an additional download link for a white status bar clock.
The text clock is clockr evolution and the icons are in the themed rom and can also be found at xda in the icon thread, i think in part 3: Metallic Xx and the temp in status bar is weatherbug

Sorry, ima fail@ link posting by phone
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

slimpirudude

Reaction score
Okay. Gotcha. I was just thinking about flashing this over my current rom, base is same, angelrom. That work?

Sent from my ANGELLIC DROID 2 GLOBAL

Last edited:

2mnydgs

Reaction score
That's what I have done w/o problems, altho id wipe cache first/not data/

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums