1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Andy Royd is the man :greendroid:

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by theandroidmachine, Jun 22, 2011.

1. theandroidmachine

theandroidmachine New Member

Hey Guys,

i am nelson from hamburg/germnay and a highly addicted android user :) i am looking for good reviews and tech news about android and a place where i can present my own apps. Perhaps even a good opinion from endusers about android usability

Greetings Nelson
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. We deal primarily with Verizon Android phones. I think there are maybe two phones that are world phones because of the CMDA network for 3G.

I'm not trying to deter you from contributing, but seeing as you're from Germany and may have access to other Android phones not carried by Verizon, you may want to pay our sister forum androidforums.net Coming Soon! a visit. They deal with all Android phones.
  3. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum! u can also check Droid Life or Android Central for news updates. XDA Developers for more technical info.
    and Hook also refer u to our sister forum so happy hunting...

Droid 2 Global / Xoom... Aloha from Hawaii