Androwiz rom

shockwave72

Reaction score
Hi everybody i've been trying to install androwiz rom and every time I boot into android recovery it says signature verification failed. Is there anything I am doing wrong?

droidian1441

Reaction score
Try redownloading the rom from the same link. If it still gives errors, go to Android-Den.com. The developer of the rom owns that site and should have it posted there. Ill edit if its not there. :D

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

OP
S

shockwave72

Reaction score
I am still having the same problem. Should I try downloading it to my computer then transferring it tobmy sd card?

OP
S

shockwave72

Reaction score
I am still having the same problem. And I cannot boot into clockworkmod recovery.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am still having the same problem. And I cannot boot into clockworkmod recovery.

I agree that your original error sounds like a bad download.

As far as getting into CWM what strap are you using? If its Safestrap, are you getting the splash sceen?

OP
S

shockwave72

Reaction score
Honestly, i don't know what strap i am using. But i can get Droid 3 Recovery Bootstrap from play storr if need be. So if my original error was a bad download, where should i go download it? Because when i went to android-den.com and downloaded it, i got the same error. It's happened with a few other roms as well.

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
What process(es) are you taking to flash the ROM(s)?

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

OP
S

shockwave72

Reaction score
I have rom manager, so i download whatever rom i choose, then move to sd card. I turn the phone off then boot into android recovery. I then hit apply update from sd card, and after I choose the zip file(which is the rom file) that's where I get the errors.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have rom manager, so i download whatever rom i choose, then move to sd card. I turn the phone off then boot into android recovery. I then hit apply update from sd card, and after I choose the zip file(which is the rom file) that's where I get the errors.

Step 1. Get rid of ROM Manager :p
Step 2. Download the ROM via a direct link over Wifi or PC. (3g will work, but is less reliable sometimes)
Step 3. Move the file to internal or external SD Card
Step 4. Flash
Step 5. Reboot & Enjoy

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
^ What he said.

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid