Androids answer to iMovie

JCo352

Reaction score
my droid is solid for pictures, but horrible for videos... i don't know if anybody else has experienced this, but even when i'm o/c'd with just the basics running in the background, i can't record a video without it having at least one major hiccup or moment where the sound gets significantly behind the video (or vise versa, can't remember)... not that i use it for that much, but it's been a bit frustrating at times with my kids when my phone was all we had

+1 to this. I love my Droid, but this is one thing holding me back from buying anything else from Moto. People on here may say that is a stupid reason to not buy from them again, since this is after all a phone. But why even have a video recorder, it's almost unusable.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
my droid is solid for pictures, but horrible for videos... i don't know if anybody else has experienced this, but even when i'm o/c'd with just the basics running in the background, i can't record a video without it having at least one major hiccup or moment where the sound gets significantly behind the video (or vise versa, can't remember)... not that i use it for that much, but it's been a bit frustrating at times with my kids when my phone was all we had

+1 to this. I love my Droid, but this is one thing holding me back from buying anything else from Moto. People on here may say that is a stupid reason to not buy from them again, since this is after all a phone. But why even have a video recorder, it's almost unusable.

yeah exactly... i don't think it's stupid at all since it's advertised as being able to do that, and when those hiccups happen, the recorded videos are essentially useless... heck, i wouldn't care if the video quality was less if it would just record a consistent and "together" video... though i do still love my droid besides that :)

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
the "X" does seem like it might not have this problem... but i don't think the droid demo videos did either

carbonnoid

Reaction score
maybe I am thinking of it wrong. If I take someone's money, and move them out of say Fund Family A and move them into Fund Family B I am making money, but my business has not grown, I still manage the same amount. Now If I get an acct transfer that improves my AUM.

did you look at my profile and purposefully put that in terms i'd understand? that was beautiful :)

i see what you're saying, i read it differently in your comment, but you're exactly right... i guess repeat business, in my mind, tends to be a positive indicator towards your services, and typically results in referral business, which that (referrals), by def., is organically grown

Haha I work for JPM Chase so i broke it in a way I could explain it to others. That is true, referrals organically grows your business, but the difference is, I will put money on it, that 50% out of those 77% are fanatics haha

Cmdates2991

Reaction score
Wow, I've never actually had any problems with recording video. The only video I've ever tried to do that messed up was one I recorded when my battery was at like 10%. I actually prefer to do videos because my pictures usually come out really crappy unless I'm outside.

lvmydroid

Reaction score
totally off topic, but idulfingz...what weather app are you running ?

ashappelle02

Reaction score
so in other words, no. Android cannot answer IPhones "Imovie". Simply put i guess