Android Website with Only the latest rooting methods

Reaction score
I have a DX and I used to have the Droid. I know how to root both because I researched a long time and then worked on it. Then my wife got the Fascinate and I researched and figured out how to root that. Recently I was helping a friend root his Droid Charge and found multiple rooting instructions out there. Some of them weren't very old but still not the current due to different Android systems.

If there was a website that did nothing but post rooting methods and the most recent ones with complete step by step instructions and possibly video, would this be something you would be interested in?

Last edited:

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Rootzwiki (the wiki part, not the forums part) pretty much already does that....

Sent from my CM7'd D2G

OP
wrightperspective
Reaction score
Rootzwiki (the wiki part, not the forums part) pretty much already does that....

Sent from my CM7'd D2G

Okay...let me check it again. I have been there a few times so maybe I just got confused. I was trying to help my friend root his Charge and thought I had it then I realized he was on EE4 then I had to find those instructions. Maybe I just need to stay at Rootzwiki but I will check it out again. Thanks.

OP
wrightperspective
Reaction score

Sent from my CM7'd D2G

I see it but I am thinking a site with no forum, just root instructions with easy navigation. On Rootzwiki in the Wiki section there is nothing for the Charge.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Rootzwiki is the spot. BUT....if there were a site that was much easier and focused only on the root methods I would use it.....but.....if there was no support function then I probably wouldn't.

Both of these is pretty much what Rootzwiki tries to accomplish.

Either way I voted yes. If there was a site that had step by step with download links to all files needed I would definitely use it.

OP
wrightperspective
Reaction score
Rootzwiki is the spot. BUT....if there were a site that was much easier and focused only on the root methods I would use it.....but.....if there was no support function then I probably wouldn't.

Both of these is pretty much what Rootzwiki tries to accomplish.

Either way I voted yes. If there was a site that had step by step with download links to all files needed I would definitely use it.

Yeah...I am thinking along the lines of the original post is complete instructions with links to any needed files and then readers can post within that post with questions, etc. No other stuff, just root. Of course, roms and themes would be available but to me that is part of what makes rooting great.