1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Android Web Browsers Issue

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Raj, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Raj

Raj New Member

Here's the issue I've found on ALL Android Web browsers, but is not an issue on iPhone's Safari browser. If you go to the site http://wsj.com on PC, and click on an article, you'll see the main article has at least two tabs: "Article" and "Comments." However, on Android Web browsers, clicking on the tab "Comments" displays the same content as for the tab "Article." Here's an example of a WSJ article, where you can see the 2 tabs I mentioned (try this on both PC and Droid):

Strains in Party Threaten Democrats' Plans - WSJ.com

This issue is with ALL Android mobile browsers, but the site works perfectly fine on iPhone's Safari browser. Any suggestions?
  2. FoFa

FoFa New Member

it's a scripting issue. FF would not open it on my PC until I allowed the script to run.
  3. Raj

Raj New Member

So, is there a solution/work-around to this issue? Perhaps an opportunity for Andoid developers, since on iPhone all the features of WSJ.com site are enabled?
Search tags for this page

android safari browser

android vpn network browser

app to read safari web archive on andriod