Android wear update

Discussion in 'Watches (Android Wear, Tizen/Samsung, etc)' started by bkdodger, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Sajo

Sajo Diamond Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +12,555
    Current Phone Model:
    Moto Z4
    Nothing on our watches yet. From what PereDroid posted from Reddit (we have three different threads for this update ) users there have reported that the new Tiles functionality is part of a Wear OS app update. As we have said before.....way to over complicate this update process Google. Is this a Wear OS app update, a watch system update, totally automatic? At least they are still trying to keep Wear OS relevant and provide some new stuff.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sajo

Sajo Diamond Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +12,555
    Current Phone Model:
    Moto Z4
    Google must be rolling this out by watch model? We both received the Wear OS app update that had the new Tiles functionality in the description a few days ago, but no Tiles on our watches. I woke up this morning and both watches had a yellow ring lit up on the right side of the watches. Swiped right and there was the new Tiles with an option to configure.

I agree, it's a minor change but definitely welcome. It's good to see that Google is not giving up on Wear OS and trying to introduce new useful functionality.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
Search tags for this page
android wear update
azs
best cameras

news