Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I was able to pair with my phone while the watch was off the charger, it took a few tries, but it always seemed to take a few times before I was able to successfully pair.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Really? I've always found the pairing to work great. This time, I just swiped away from the "connect to power" warning and start syncing right up.

Funny. I don't wear it on the weekends unless we're going to dinner or something and I often take it off right after work, so I spend less time awake and wearing it than not. But, I'm charging my phone while it downloads and installs updates/etc after resetting and I felt quite naked making my rounds to check on all of my equipment this morning. (Left the watch there too to update/install apps)

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It's been inconsistent for me, sometimes it'll sync quickly, sometimes it doesn't seem to want to pair. After the update was especially difficult but I did get it to pair.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I have to try to factory reset mine, I guess. It refuses to sync with Google Music, tells me the watch isn't connected even when it is. Even logged in - I got as far as syncing songs from GM to my phone, but then the watch would just hang.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
New app update today. Anyone noticed any of the new stuff that was actually in the Whats New section?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
New wrist gestures? I'm shaking my arm like a mad man and don't see anything new.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I'm happy that Google is updating the app, just wondering what new wrist gestures were added. Bug fixes are good too.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm happy that Google is updating the app, just wondering what new wrist gestures were added. Bug fixes are good too.

I'm thinking those are the ones from the previous watch update. They seem to only update the app change log when the watch software gets updated.

And an update to the app doesn't usually bring new features to the watch from what I recall.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I thought you were kidding. Those were added in the last update, remember?

Sent from Turbo II
Should've scrolled to the next page. Haha! My response to Sajo still stands though.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I thought you were kidding. Those were added in the last update, remember?

Sent from Turbo II
Yep. Assumed there might be more new stuff, not that I use wrist gestures though. I guess it is just more bug fixes.