Android wear update

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Did any of you load music onto your watch? Or is there an alternate player to Google Music that works well?

I downloaded music in Google Play Music to my phone, but it just keeps looping when [on my phone] I tell it to download the music to my watch. Tried over wifi and connected directly to my phone via bluetooth.

Badelhas

Reaction score
What Android OS version is on your watch. The new update we are waiting for is Android 6.0. I'm not sure if the Android Wear version is changing or not
I'm still on 5.1.1 :( I don't understand what happened.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I'm still on 5.1.1 :( I don't understand what happened.
Have you tried going into watch Settings > About > System Updates. Tap and see if it prompts you to download it again.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Did any of you load music onto your watch? Or is there an alternate player to Google Music that works well?

I downloaded music in Google Play Music to my phone, but it just keeps looping when [on my phone] I tell it to download the music to my watch. Tried over wifi and connected directly to my phone via bluetooth.
I have never put music in my watch. I think I remember JonnyKansas saying he did it a while back, but not 100% sure.

Badelhas

Reaction score
Have you tried going into watch Settings > About > System Updates. Tap and see if it prompts you to download it again.
That was the first thing I tried, obviously ;) I've done it many times and nothing. Thanks for your suggestions, though

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
That was the first thing I tried, obviously ;) I've done it many times and nothing. Thanks for your suggestions, though
OK. Sorry, didn't mean to insult. Not sure if you were aware of that option.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks

I have never put music in my watch. I think I remember JonnyKansas saying he did it a while back, but not 100% sure.
Nope. I might've toyed with the idea, but I don't recall having ever actually done it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Badelhas

Reaction score
Did everyone already got the update? Should I reset my smartwatch to try and for the update to come again?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Nothing here for me yet.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nothing here for me yet.

Resetting is what did it for me. My 360 did the every 3-4 month "disconnect and won't reconnect to my phone no matter what" and when I did the factory reset, after initial setup, the download took place almost immediately.