Android Watch Recommendations Please!

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Oh, my.... What fun for a girl who loves to change her bands and loved Swatch watches back in the day! I wonder how difficult it is to swap those bands....
Headed to YouTube...
75769460ddd6ead6d2b0ac0d8584fbed.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
No, the official name of that watch is: LG G Watch R. Confusing I know.

TicWatch E. TicWatch E is ip67. Are you looking at the right one?
5b80b76b53027730988e786ded888829.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z2 using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Oh, my.... What fun for a girl who loves to change her bands and loved Swatch watches back in the day! I wonder how difficult it is to swap those bands....
Headed to YouTube...
75769460ddd6ead6d2b0ac0d8584fbed.jpg

Sold?

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Sold?

Indeed!

I ordered the silver toned with the beige leather band.

The watch was on B&H Photo (I used to buy from them years ago.) It is listed as used in new condition at $162.50 with free shipping! How could I turn that down?

It's supposed to be here Friday, so if we get those two feet of snow they *think* might hit us, I'll have something to play with while I'm stuck in the house

I haven't pulled the trigger on those colorful bands. I might do it in the Spring, but for now, I'm going to order a mesh band. I haven't seen a black leather band for it -- that I like. Heck, I may buy that adapter instead and go hog wild

Thanks to all who helped make this another informative AND entertaining purchase!

Last edited:

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Congrats!

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Congrats again @Gudasau . Enjoy your new smartwatch!
Thank you! New band installed and slowly figuring out the differences. It's big lol. It's really sharp, quick, & much easier to read with these old------er eyes.
I'm really loving it!

OP
hammerhead13

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Replaced my LG Urbane w150 Yesterday with a Samsung Gear S3 Frontier (Verizon). Passed the LG down to my son to have. It was a great watch but started getting Dated. I like how the S3 has a Speaker and im not total against TIzen anymore even though it has a whole lot less app options. I like that i can use Spotify directly on it so that is a cool option. I have a Metal Steel Band, Tempered Glass and 2 more Charging Docks coming tomorrow. I see its a Wireless Charging dock but doesnt see to work with the Qi Chargers. I put it on my Samsung Convertible Quick Charger and it just blinked. Now that i got the S3 the S4 will be announced. lol

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Replaced my LG Urbane w150 Yesterday with a Samsung Gear S3 Frontier (Verizon). Passed the LG down to my son to have. It was a great watch but started getting Dated. I like how the S3 has a Speaker and im not total against TIzen anymore even though it has a whole lot less app options. I like that i can use Spotify directly on it so that is a cool option. I have a Metal Steel Band, Tempered Glass and 2 more Charging Docks coming tomorrow. I see its a Wireless Charging dock but doesnt see to work with the Qi Chargers. I put it on my Samsung Convertible Quick Charger and it just blinked. Now that i got the S3 the S4 will be announced. lol

the s2 does the same with the wireless charger :) as far as an s4. it is already running late, it should have been released this past fall. watches are not selling that well so like tablets it will be longer between releases. Maybe this fall unless there is a surprise when the s9 is announced :)