Android Watch Recommendations Please!

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I want to get a Android Smartwatch but there are so many Options and wanted to get some input on what everyone has or recommends. Thanks in Advance!

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Huawei watch is by far superior to all others. What other offers sapphire glass, sound speaker and high resolution display?

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Huawei is way to expensive. Still.

If I was buying today, I'd get the Fossil or the Asus Zenwatch 2. The Asus may not have a speaker and Sapphire Glass...but it's $150 and does everything all the others do.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I agree with Pere. The Huawei is a nice watch, but a speaker and sapphire glass are not the most important things in a watch to many people. The Fossil watches are just as nice. There is nothing wrong with the Moto 360 2ND Gen & Sport either. I think the Sport is down to $149 brand new and has all the Android Wear bells & whistles for that price.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I just don't like that you can't change bands on the Sport or I would have recommended that, too.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I just don't like that you can't change bands on the Sport or I would have recommended that, too.

OK, true. Good point, the stock band is not replaceable. It's still a good deal for $149 in my opinion.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Can't agree with Pere and Sajo more. Most of us here that use android wear watches got into it when Pere started a thread about the original LG G Watch being on sale for $99.

Start small. You can always upgrade later if you like it as much as we do, but if you decide you don't, you're not out as much money.

I'm still loving my LG Watch Urbane. Don't know that I care about the watch having its own mobile data connection, so I don't think I'd recommend the Watch Urbane 2 or LTE or whatever they're calling it. Not to mention, it was about to launch and then got delayed for some time, so who know if they really fixed whatever caused the delay.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Or maybe the ZenWatch 3. Way to go, Asus!

Asus' ZenWatch 3 looks way better than the first two
Asus’ ZenWatch 3 looks way better than the first two

Not too bad looking, I like it. I personally would not pay $255 for it, but does seem like a nice AW watch for that price range.
Oooo! Yeah. That's a sharp looking watch. I'm with Sajo on price, even though I paid a good penny for my Watch Urbane. It's still doing the job just fine, so I can't see upgrading for that kinda money any time soon.

OP
hammerhead13

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Thank you all for your Input!

I like the Fossil Smartwatch. $315 isnt too bad but id like to get a metal Band Watch for less. I wish i could get a Titanium band or something to that effect like my current Tissot. Its so light and switch from Stainless was so noticeable.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Doesn't look like a metal band comes on the Z3, so yea, if that's what you want I'd say Fossil all day.