android version 2.2

neto614

Reaction score
i just got android version 2.2 ota

model droid
baseband version c_01.43.01p
kernel verion 2.32.9-g103d848
build number frg01b

but still no flash player . but run alot better , do i have download it somewhere or what ? please advise

OP
neto614

neto614

Reaction score
Thank you for the link should i download from my phone or pc to install

and its a dead link

Droidarola

Reaction score
Thank you for the link should i download from my phone or pc to install

either way works, I think through the computer is easier, just mount your droid to your computer, drag the file onto your sd card, then unplug or unmount your droid and find the file using a file managing app like "Astro" and then load the file, if you don't have allow outsourced applications install checked, it will bring you to that option to allow it and install it and you have flash working perfectly, I already used it last night after installing it youtube videos and all works perfect, haven't tried games yet.

OP
neto614

neto614

Reaction score
thanks works great . you the man .. and what other stuff does the 2.2 suppose to do for us can you explain in running launcher pro and dont see anything different only thing is flash that i love

Droidarola

Reaction score
USB tethering (no mobile hotspot unless your rooted I think you can) but you have to pay for the USB tethering monthly so i just use PDAnet for free tethering. Ummm, home screen has 5 screens, if you hold the home button it brings up your recent apps, if you hold the bottom part of the home screen it brings up a preview of all 5 screens, ummm oh if you have the virtual keyboard on your screen and you slide your finger to the top part, you have the hidden part of the keyboard appear. I think they raised the processing speed from 550 stock to 600 i heard. Still not fast enough :p lol oh you can rotate the screen the other way now (for left handed users I think it was meant for)so instead of turning the phone horizontal going left do it going right and it does the same rotation for you :D thats about it if anything i missed fill in

OP
neto614

neto614

Reaction score
cool great thanks for the info .. im looking for the hot spot how do i do that . i cant find how to do that ???

Last edited:
OP
neto614

neto614

Reaction score
wow its running better for me now but to soon to tell .. but thanks for the info

Domestic violence

Reaction score
PIN/password lock too.

however, i seemed to have lost my 'silent' setting. only ring and/or vibrate