Android Top Choice Among Smartphone Buyers Recently

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You know you're responding to a 6 year old thread?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
That was intentional. I like to read through old threads and look at the current mindset then as a reminder of where we are at now. At the time of that thread Motorola and HTC were the big dogs while Samsung was up and coming as far as Android in the united States, and LG was treated like the budget phone company. Huawei was only known to cricket users. Here we are now and both Motorola and HTC are looking up to Samsung, LG, and soon (possibly) huawei. I am betting if both HTC and Motorola knew then what they know now they wouldn't have been so arrogant to just put out crap.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
That was intentional. I like to read through old threads and look at the current mindset then as a reminder of where we are at now. At the time of that thread Motorola and HTC were the big dogs while Samsung was up and coming as far as Android in the united States, and LG was treated like the budget phone company. Huawei was only known to cricket users. Here we are now and both Motorola and HTC are looking up to Samsung, LG, and soon (possibly) huawei. I am betting if both HTC and Motorola knew then what they know now they wouldn't have been so arrogant to just put out crap.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I know it was intentional... I was poking fun at you, hence the laughing so hard in crying emoticon!

As for your observations, I agree, it's often quite interesting to go back and read, listen to, or watch opinions or positions and compare them to the present actual results.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk