Android Theme Links

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I saw the clear Power Control in post 1. HolyGrail was working on a bw skin that is clear glass which got me looking for more.

I did see the link to Adamz smoked glass. I think that updates lots of items. I am running his blue smoked glass rom and think if I applied the theme I'd lose the blue lettering throughout. But...that's what nandroids are for. If it doesn't go well I can always restore.

His blue smoked glass is not see through at all ---see attached file. The bw skin in the same shot is something I'm testing for HolyGrail. More shots of that are here, in post 1173 : http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...al-beautiful-widgets-skinning-thread-118.html. It looks great on a variety of backgrounds.

I like how your Celtics theme is coming together.

ori

Reaction score
is there a home screen that has Today's actions listed (without needing to go into an app)?

OP
M

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
sorry I have been side tracked

I been working hard on getting my incredible rooted that is done now, I been trying to learn how to push files properly to it.

I also haven't really been working on the celtics theme more in the superman one the past week :)

i'll try to get more done on the celtics one soon.

Go CELT's

OP
M

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
bump

just wanted to bump this since I haven't updated lately.

Have a droid X now. I'll try to find more droid X stuff :)

Last edited: