Android Tablets dot net Tablet Give Away

lnxtinman

Reaction score

thank you for the giveaway....i need this to emhance my retirement..dancedroid

VannMann

Reaction score
Love the idea, but im going to wait until there is a solid one that everyone is talking good about. I am liking the way android is expanding onto bigger screens.

tkoehler

Reaction score
Thanks for the opportunity to win one....the android tablet looks totally cool!!!:greendroid:

jedihep

Reaction score
Woohooo! Love electronic toys! There will never be enough money, space, or time for them all!! But I'm sure gonna give it a good showing!! I love it all old and new! Tech is just too cool whether it is tube and capacitor or microchip and microprocessor or microswitch and microservo. It's just fun to play with and sometimes even take apart to see what makes it all tick. Thank God for the ingenuity of man and his technology!!!!! It makes the world a very fun, exciting, and amazing place to live. Who's with me on this!!? Woohooo for tech!!!!!!!!!!

Comptrgeek

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Thanks for the giveaway chance, would love an Android tablet, love my Android phones....

Josecq

Reaction score
Wow!...I have to get me one of these tablets! thanks for giving some one the possibility of owning one! dancedroid

Godfather

Reaction score
My daughter would be sooooo jealous If I had this. She wanted an I-Pad her birthday Sunday and I told her "You dont wan't know stinkin I-Pad" I'm not an Apple guy. Plus, I wasn't going to drop the $400-600 on it.