1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Android Tablet

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by ledridge, May 26, 2010.

1. ledridge

ledridge New Member

2. jhhoffma

jhhoffma New Member

Not very likely and considering Android tablets can't use the market, would it be worthwhile?
  3. ClaudioKilgannon

ClaudioKilgannon New Member

Wow really? There is already another topic on this. It's a cheap iTampon knock off and if you get it, you deserve to be ripped off.
  4. wuyanks

wuyanks DF News Team Premium Member

it's most likely rooted... is that the EKEN? the price point was $99 i thought... it most likely has a resistive screen ... but for $136 USD shipped, if you actually get it, is a fine deal IMO
  5. xxcalibur

xxcalibur New Member

i bought the eken m001..total waste of time. android os 1.6, its slow, plus it has massive battery and power cord issues. i got mine and after 13 hours of charging since i was told thats what i needed to do the un, it only works now when its plugged in. i wanted it for a comic viewer , ebook reader and occasional wifi useage. honestly, stay away from these units..if you cant get one with at least 2.1 OS on it , it will suck.
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2010
  6. ZBoater

ZBoater New Member

I'm waiting for a good Android tablet so I can ditch my iPad...
Search tags for this page

android tablet forums

dextreme tablet internet

ican tablet registration