Android stops playing when connected to an auxiliary speakers

xynolindo

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
CM flare X
Twitter
xynolindo
I have been experiencing this problem for too long. My music plays fine in any app. I've played it through headphones and Bluetooth speakers. The only problem I have is when I connect my phone into an auxiliary speakers. Let's say I'm using our home stereo sound system. The music playback keeps pausing and pausing maybe after every second playback when it is connected to the amplifier. So I can't play my music smoothly on my home speakers as it keeps pausing. I have a CM flare X. Playing through headphones and Bluetooth speakers is perfectly fine, though.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Welcome to the forum @xynolindo !
Hang in there... hopefully one of our more knowledgeable members can help you resolve this problem.

S5 tap'n

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Phone type, stock/rooted (and if you are rooted what ROM and/or mod), software you are running on (ie 6.0, 4.0, etc), and what music app?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Sometimes it's the stupidest little thing..I play my devices through my amps too..I was getting an issue where a side would kick out or the thing would completely lose signal...I replaced the cable to the device and made sure my 3.5 mm jack was free of debris..works like new now.