Android recommend games overview

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Got Speedxgalagus, it's free and like galaga - you have to play it with the d-pad but it's pretty good. Not meant for our resolution either but I still find it compelling to play.

foolie

Reaction score
annnddd BAM SUBSCRIBED!
Thanks for posting, looking forward to your updates!

M

Matth3w

I like some of the flight type games but I don't like using the phone to navigate if that makes sense. I know it has an accelerometer and whatnot but that doesn't mean I want to use it like a Wii

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
thread updatet pls tell what games i should put in.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks for the bump and the posting...I had missed this when it first went up. Armadillo is what folks want to search for if they want to play that demo. You're missing the "r" up above. I hadn't come across that one before, great graphics and a good demo. Be nice to have it be more than just a race and add in an adventure or some sort of story/plot.

As far as which games to put in....good ones of course! Spacetracks doesn't work on the Droid yet but the dev is working on it. Sounds like a fun game, looking forward to it being droid-ready.

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
yes im beta tester for garage apps which produces spacetracks. we working on it to make it droid compatible. see the spacetracks thread. i correct the error in armadillo roll thx.

msb

Reaction score
Im just getting to the games section here and a thankx to everyone whos time goes into this side of the Droid... I dont have much time to play but know you guys have a handle on the games released!

91jolson

Reaction score
I know Quake/Doom were taken off market, but is the dev offering them elsewhere? (e.g., their website or an alternative market)

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
thread is updatet with quake 3 and welcome to hell 3d and crusade of destiny in it.
@jolson no you cant get the games legally outside the market. ID software ban them.

Last edited:
OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
you can play in 3g or wlan or offline with bots.