Android phone suggestions.

mikehal38

Reaction score
I'm looking to trade my phone for an android. What would you guys suggest between an S4, LG G2, and an HTC one?

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Out of those I'd pick the g2

Sent from my Eclipsed XT1060

OP
M

mikehal38

Reaction score
That's what I was leaning towards actually. I'm finally getting rid of this iPhone 5 so I'm limited on what people will offer me. I thought the G2 looked good though.

P

promo87

I'm looking to trade my phone for an android. What would you guys suggest between an S4, LG G2, and an HTC one?

Well, herein I would say go forward with the LG G2 ! I would say it has far more better performance, looks, style and ..... when compared with other HTC one and S4.

OP
M

mikehal38

Reaction score
Well the people with G2's kept backing out so I ended up with an S4. So far I'm really happy with it. Huge improvement from my iPhone 5 anyways.

D

Divergent

I would pick the HTC One ( 1,7 Ghz Quadcore, beautiful stock and a beautiful phone design makes this the best choice )

P

promo87

Well the people with G2's kept backing out so I ended up with an S4. So far I'm really happy with it. Huge improvement from my iPhone 5 anyways.

Well, beauty of enjoying Android with S4 ! Anyway good choice at all I was suggesting the G2 because they are good at updating the device but anyway S4 good choice I would say ! :)

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
G2 has advanced calling enabled on Verizon, unlike Samsung s4 or htc phones.