Android phone data recovery (urgent)

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by MoeAllan, May 26, 2014.

1. MoeAllan

MoeAllan New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Dear droidforum members,

My son aged 25 is using samsung s2 and s3. I believe that he is involved in criminal activities. Before Police nab him, I on my own want to carry out investigation. If he has stolen anything from anyone, I will return to that person and take strict action on my own.

Can you please please please suggest me a software through which I can check his phones deleted call logs, sms, whatsapp messages, viber messages and anything that he might have deleted including audio, video and photos. I want to get all of his mobile phone data to check whom he had contacted and when. What messages did he send/received, etc.

He is scared of me and im sure he has deleted most of his whatsapp messages, call logs, sms specially.

Can anybody please suggest me? Can anybody please send me a private message if you know how can I do so?
    If police nabs him then I cannot do anything and my wife cannot bear this. She is a heart patient and was operated last year.

Please help my family in this critical situation. I want to save my son for crimes.

I want to know what he is and has been doing until now.

His phones are samsung s3 and samsung s2.

Regards,
    Moe

2. Mike.757

Mike.757 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +488
    I feel for your situation however there is little you can do since your son is 25. If you place spyware on his phone, you can be liable for criminal acts yourself. If the phone is on your account, you can contact Verizon and request a history of the accounts activities. You can also ask your son for the phone and, if he refuses, turn the phone off. Realize that if you are aware of his acts and do nothing you may/may not be charged criminally but more than likely could be pursued in civil court. So, if the line is in your name, you need to take action to protect yourself.

3. leeshor

leeshor Gold Member

Ratings:
    +1,676
    And as far as your primary question is concerned, unless those items were backed up somewhere and you knew where you would be beating your head against a wall trying to recover any of it anyway. Most all of your list, once deleted, is gone.

Search tags for this page

droid data recovery

help with android phones

viber recovery data