Android OS/System

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by cmac93hatch, Sep 15, 2011.

1. cmac93hatch

cmac93hatch Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just out of curiosity i was wondering what a phones android os and androids system battery use should be. ive heard that the os should be around 2-3%. my android os is at 5% and the system is at 4% my phone has only bein off charge for 2 hours and im at 70%. should i flash a diffrent kernal to see if it improves at all. just wanted to get a few ideas of what kind of kernals people are using and what kind of battery life there getting. Thanks :)
  2. OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel Silver Member

Ratings:
    +63
    battery life really will differ from phone to phone, even though we both may be running the same rom with the same kernel you may get better or worse battery life than me. Depending on the type of day I have I can go 24 hours without having to charge or sometimes I can go 5 hours before I have to charge. Kernels will definitely make a difference, best thing to do is try one out for a bit and see how it is and then try another one and repeat until you get the results you like. I am not using Project Elite though, so I am not familiar with what people use for their setups for that Rom.
  3. cmac93hatch

cmac93hatch Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok ill see what other kernals are out there I'm running deprimed right now and I've tried chevys. I'm not sure what other ones to try and I've mainly bein running ulv
Search tags for this page

reduce android os battery usage