Android OS - Battery Usage

doniago

Reaction score
If it's becoming a problem you may want to consider a Factory Data Reset, though I wouldn't recommend that unless there isn't a better option.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
When I was on ginger bread my os was like that, ICS cured that.

OP
kevins686

kevins686

Reaction score
If it's becoming a problem you may want to consider a Factory Data Reset, though I wouldn't recommend that unless there isn't a better option.

I'm at a day and a half with 30% left on my battery, so I seriously doubt it's a problem. I'm just mildly curious, that's all. I had the notion that the OS used a lot less power than this . . .

moset

Reaction score
I'm at a day and a half with 30% left on my battery, so I seriously doubt it's a problem. I'm just mildly curious, that's all. I had the notion that the OS used a lot less power than this . . .

That's like.6%/hour. It's hard to remember but i think that's better than GB was. You got maybe 2 hours screen on time?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Yeah, you look fine with those numbers. Display SHOULD use the most power, but 31% for the OS means you have some background applications or widgets or sync processes running. It's no big deal, especially considering your battery's performance as indicated by the uptime since last charge. Also, you can tap the area at the top with the graph to get more detailed information, and can do so for the individual items below likewise. That can help you to understand what's using what. WIFI, Bluetooth and other services will contribute to Android OS usage.