Android OS 23% on .2233 Leak

endlezzdrift

Reaction score
Hello friends,

I am noticing a very high battery/CPU usage for Android OS, like 23% high.... Battery life could better as well. Its not too bad, however its more than a stock .905 pre ICS leaked Bionic. I am curious to see what you guys are getting on a .2233 Leak. Phones buttery smooth but crashes only when I try to use the stock Music app about 30% of the time. I am Rooted and have frozen plenty of apps via Titanium Pro. Am I just bugging out here or is this because the ROM isn't completed yet and still has bugs to be worked out. Is it really worth the time to push the other subsequent leaks in hopes of things improving or should I just wait for the OTA? Thanks guys.

deduct

Reaction score
You should upgrade to 232. Its much more stable. Apparently 244 is best but there is no fxz to 905 fix for 235 and up. So I would say go to 232.

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
The reason so many ppl love 244 is that 232 down are jammed full of debug code which is stripped out on 235 up. That removed code and a vicious down and dirty manual debloat with root explorer make a big diff in the battery life, but eye_dea has crazy good battery life on 232 (as good or better than my 244) so who knows?

OP
endlezzdrift

endlezzdrift

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Im on .232 now and its perfect. Very smooth and error free.

deduct

Reaction score
endlezzdrift said:
Thanks guys. Im on .232 now and its perfect. Very smooth and error free.

Sweet. Knew you would like it. Enjoy....hopefully soon we will all be on official.