Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
It will have to be Orange unless they get clearance for a brand name like O Henry, Orbit Oreo etc.
Isn't there an O'thello bar or something too? Still, brand name.

Unless they go to another language like they teased with nayyappenuam or whatever it was that I can't spell or pronounce.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Not the same.

True but it would be a way they can skate out of having to pay little Debbie.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I'm telling ya, there's not a lot of paying going on. I promise you more Kit Kat's were sold because of that deal then Android phones. I'd even bet you not one phone was sold because of the name of the OS.
I'm sure KK sales went up a smidgen.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm telling ya, there's not a lot of paying going on. I promise you more Kit Kat's were sold because of that deal then Android phones. I'd even bet you not one phone was sold because of the name of the OS.

Gotta agree here.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

There had to be some give and take in that situation. No way a company in this world is going to let anyone use their trademark name without some exchange.

Now you are right about the kit Kat deal because I believe sales were not doing so good for that so it was a win/win as Nestlé got a big advertising platform. But Oreo.... I'm thinking Nabisco is not needing as much advertisement. But we will have to see.

I just doubt that nougat got more votes than Nutella, and I'm not being a sore loser because I voted for Nutella.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
There had to be some give and take in that situation. No way a company in this world is going to let anyone use their trademark name without some exchange.

Now you are right about the kit Kat deal because I believe sales were not doing so good for that so it was a win/win as Nestlé got a big advertising platform. But Oreo.... I'm thinking Nabisco is not needing as much advertisement. But we will have to see.

I just doubt that nougat got more votes than Nutella, and I'm not being a sore loser because I voted for Nutella.

Free advertising dude. There's such a thing as receiving services in exchange for payment.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Free advertising dude. There's such a thing as receiving services in exchange for payment.

I'm jaded, the election was rigged and I'm calling foul, money exchanged hands. Wait I may be taking for granted you guys did not see/hear the latest show on nougat. If that is the case then you are definitely going to miss the humor.

Hmm oatmeal cookies...

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oatmeal or maybe it will be Omelet don't think it would be Olive...

200_s.gif

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Does anyone even know what nougat is? I honestly don't think I know what it tastes like. Worst name ever!

After doing a Google search, it appears Milky Way has nougat in it so I have eaten it before. Not sure I could pick it out from a candy line up. From what I hear it's the only candy with the cookie crunch!

S5 tap'n

Last edited:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Does anyone even know what nougat is? I honestly don't think I know what it tastes like. Worst name ever!

After doing a Google search, it appears Milky Way has nougat in it so I have eaten it before. Not sure I could pick it out from a candy line up. From what I hear it's the only candy with the cookie crunch!

S5 tap'n
Snickers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On further note Snickers is more a better sweet than Nutella.

Milkway also have nougat.