Android market

DigbyDNh

Reaction score
Idk if this isn't the right forum but I'm needing help with my market. Today I got a "like new certificated " d3 and my market is the old version and was wondering how u get the newest version?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
It should automatically update.. Open / closes it a few times...

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...

OP
D

DigbyDNh

Reaction score
I have opened and closed it several time through out the day but still nothing. I've even restarted my phone. So idk

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is the phone updated? (Gingerbread) Check settings.
Maybe a reboot...

Just got my son's dinc2 replacement the other day. It came with old market but when I opened it and signed in it auto closed. Reopened and it had updated ...

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...

OP
D

DigbyDNh

Reaction score
Yes system is up to date. Ugh I cked market a few ago and STILL nothing. Grrr

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
It'll probably update when some apps update. Don't worry it'll come. Mine always piggy backs with app updates it seems.

"Stay classy Interwebz"

doogald

Reaction score
Yes, it will update on its own. Just give it a chance. If it still is not updated within the next few days, you can always go into (from home) settings->applications->manage applications, find "Market", tap it and then tap the button "clear data". Go back into the market, choose your Google account if you have more than one, approve the terms and see if that helps speed things along.

I do have to say that every time I factory reset a phone I tend to get the new market within hours, so it's unusual that you do not have it yet, but I have had to wait once or twice for a few days. It's not that big a deal to me - as long as I can get to the apps that I need, I don't care about the version.

OP
D

DigbyDNh

Reaction score
Yeah!! It's finally turned!