Android Market

erict

Reaction score
I read there is a new Android market version out. How do you download this? The market I have now has separate tabs for info, comments and related apps I think. Is this the latest?

conbob21

Reaction score
Im pretty sure it is. Im no expert but I think the market updates when the phone itself does.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Actually market updates are handled individually from phone updates so you will likely wake up one day and it will be changed. As for the open the market you have is not the most up to date one but it is the second most recent. You can try clearing data/cache for the market and it may update for you.

tappin and a talkin

draneo

Reaction score
Actually market updates are handled individually from phone updates so you will likely wake up one day and it will be changed. As for the open the market you have is not the most up to date one but it is the second most recent. You can try clearing data/cache for the market and it may update for you.

tappin and a talkin

Yep....this is how it happened for me. I just got it a few min ago.
I heard everyone commenting on the new market, but I did not see any changes. I searched the market thinking I would download the latest version..not.

Weird how the updates come individually and you don't know when your going to get it, but guess this is probably better for the overall network. Guess if that they updated everyone at once the system would come to a screaming halt!

I like the new look over the old one, although it is a bit appleish. :)

Sent from my Droid X

calidroid31

Reaction score
yep I just pick up my phone this morning and be hold the new market app was there didn't even know it updated

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
E

erict

Reaction score

tappin and a talkin

Will clearing data delete all my downloaded apps?

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score

tappin and a talkin

Will clearing data delete all my downloaded apps?

No. After a few seconds all of you data will be restored.

rubiX 1.9.0 (non-leak) DX on the v4 Juice via DF app