Android Market payment system crash?

Beardface

Reaction score
Just wondering if this is happening for anyone else. Went to make a purchase on one of the 10 cent app through the market, and even though it now says purchased, it will not install on my phone. Have yet to have the confirmation email come through to my phone of the transaction, which is weird, since its usually automatic, and now when I go to Google Wallet through Google online, it appears the people who Google use to broker the accounts has had some kind of system-wide crash.

Anyone else seeing this?

Followup: Went to purchase another app as a test through the desktop store, and got the following error message: An error occurred while processing your purchase. Please try again later.

Last edited:

joemcp

Reaction score
Seems to be up now. I was trying to update a card and it finally took. Got 2 10 cent apps.

mikespe

Reaction score
Seems to be up now. I was trying to update a card and it finally took. Got 2 10 cent apps.

Been trying for the past 20 minutes & it's still not working. I get the error & please try again message!

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
I know I am a little late to the party, but I purchased around 2PM eastern, and it didn't give me a problem (had a problem yesterday with one refusing to go through initially). I don't have a confirmation e-mail on any of the purchases I made today as of posting this though, so I do think something is wacky on their end.

But all of the ones I grabbed today installed fine, and still show purchased.