1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Android Market>Paid apps prompting for new google acount

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by krobi26, Nov 22, 2009.

1. krobi26

krobi26 New Member

I've been able to download free apps smoothly, but every time I try to download a paid one, my phone prompts me for a new google account. I tied my google email address into the phone when I bought it and went and signed up for google checkout on my PC.

Anyone having this issue or know a solution?

Here's a link to a thread about this on the android forums...

App Purchase keeps prompting for different Google Account - Android Market Help
  2. krobi26

krobi26 New Member

Ok, so maybe nobody here was interested...BUT I did manage to find a work around. I made a new google account and put Google checkout on it and the market place worked well. My original Google account was issued to me by my school. I supposedly tied Google checkout to it...but idk ...maybe its not supposed to be possible.
  3. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

Search tags for this page

newgoogleacount

newgoogleacount create
www.google acount.com
www.new google acount.com