Android Market "My Apps" is blank

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Dont install any updates from the notification area. Once itloses the list, goto manage apps and clear the cache. Next time you go to myapps, it'll re-scan and you'll have your list back.

Best way might be to go to the market when you see updates and get them from there.

Waiting to try it this way.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

doesn't work.
I installed fresh today, wiped everything, same issue.
its an account issue itself.

Last edited:

zertsman

Reaction score
Also seems to happen when it keeps asking me to accept the license agreement.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

knuckleheadTech

Reaction score
I am glad to see I am not losing my mind. I was curious why after doing a restore that was a couple weeks old I didn't have any updates and noticed I have the same problem. I have done just about everything the OP did but added installing the latest Market from here:
New Android Market Version 3.3.11 Now Available For Download (Updated) – Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog but still My Apps is blank. Man this is screwed up. I can look up my apps one at a time and update them but holy hell that will take forever!

computerboy

Reaction score
THANK GODDDDDDDD I'm not the only one that is running into this problem!!
icon_%20banana.gif

I started seeing this problem yesterday after going to Liberty 3 rc 1.1 on a replace Driod x. If I flash back to rooted GB rom and go back to the old market place version it works, but as soon as move to Liberty 3 and the new market place i run into the problem. I also was working with v6 SuperCharger_for_Android when the problem first start for me, but I know don't think that anything to do with it. Looks like they are looking this matter tho (under new issues):

Blank pages in "My Library" on Android Market website

We've gotten a few reports from users saying that the 11th page, and all subsequent pages, of "My Library" on the Android Market website (market.android.com) are blank, and we're currently looking into this issue. Having this issue?
http://www.google.com/support/androidmarket/bin/static.py?page=known_issues.cs&ki_topic=1319135&issue=1658179&bucket=1319136&hl=en&action=report

All I have to say is thank god is not just me, now google fix the problem ASAP!

jfrancis

Reaction score
Oh man am I glad to see this thread. My My apps went blank about two days ago. I tried everything I could find on Google, uninstalling apps, uninstalling market updates, clearing data/cache, etc. but no joy. Version of market makes no difference (I just installed the latest one). Seems like a Google problem to me.

knuckleheadTech

Reaction score
We've gotten a few reports from users saying that the 11th page, and all subsequent pages, of "My Library" on the Android Market website (market.android.com) are blank, and we're currently looking into this issue. Having this issue?
http://www.google.com/support/androidmarket/bin/static.py?page=known_issues.cs&ki_topic=1319135&issue=1658179&bucket=1319136&hl=en&action=report

Thanks for the link. I clicked report and shared the link out.

One note: I installed AppBrain and I've been able to retrieve app updates via that.

Doh!! Excellent point. Feel kind of dumb missing such an obvious work around. I am installing 78 updates now on the couple week old backup I just restored. Thanks!

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
reflashed third time today, tried 602 and 605 items as well as sbf to 340 to start with, and as soon as ANY app gets installed (manual, auto, titanium, sideload) market stops working.
think I need to setup new google account and try to get my paid apps moved somehow if this isn't fixed soon.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
that 11th page may be the issue for me.

Migamix

Reaction score
ditto ditto and did that

ditto on market issue... ditto on appbrain workaround. ditto on reflashing.. this is not on my side as i can browse apps.. and those page show apps that are installed...but the myapps page shows nothing... it is broketed

Skarekroh

Reaction score
Got a forced OTA Market update last night. Currently running 3.3.11. Did *not* fix the issue.

haroldg

Reaction score
Not fixed, but what a huge relief

Thought I was losing my mind until I found this thread.

HTC Droid Incredible. Three different ROM's tried, "MyApps" always eventually goes blank. Started spontaneously within the last week. Multiple Nandroids, system rebuilds, and for what?

Never liked AppBrain, but going to try that workaround until Google gets its act together.

OP
MNTNBKR

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
You might go the Google website on your computer, login and look around for a setting there that isn't correct.

That was another thing I tried a couple of days ago. I figured that if Google lost all of my apps that are supposed to be linked to my main gmail account, then they wouldn't show up on the web version of the Android Market either. However, when I logged into the web version, all of my apps were there and accounted for. The only settings available in the web version is to change the nickname of your device.

Looks like they are looking this matter tho (under new issues):

Blank pages in "My Library" on Android Market website

I believe that this "known issue" is in regard to a problem with the android market WEBSITE as opposed to the Android Market on our phones.:blink:

haroldg

Reaction score
I believe that this "known issue" is in regard to a problem with the android market WEBSITE as opposed to the Android Market on our phones.:blink:

There are a handful of "known issues" at the Google Android support site (such as it is) but this one isn't one of them (blank screen for "MyApps"). There is a lengthy thread on MISSING apps, but not ALL of them. FWIW I reported the issue and referenced this thread and a similar thread on xda-developers.

So they can get to it next February.