Android market down?

Steven9

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem here in South Carolina. Lately I haven't been able to download anything with my phone not only in the market

ke5hde

Reaction score
Working now in Syracuse,NY

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

crow57

Reaction score
Was broke for me for an hour or so, just started working again...

OP
Stelv

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yep its back for me in Western NY

sent from my rooted nook color

iNfAMOUS702

Reaction score
It worked just fine for me on my DX but not for my gf whos rite next to me..hmmm

bnbmiller3

Reaction score
Every time I try to download from market, it starts to download then stops and the device turns off and reboots. This had been happening for 2 days. Is there any way I can fix this?

OP
Stelv

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Every time I try to download from market, it starts to download then stops and the device turns off and reboots. This had been happening for 2 days. Is there any way I can fix this?

Prolly have to clean reinstall your rom or flash a new market but i am not familiar with droid x

sent from my rooted nook color

3vil

Reaction score
The problems stated in this thread are not due to any rom. The problem is on googles side. engadget thinks its in preparation for google's announcement tomorrow.

crow57

Reaction score

You're the only one in this thread complaining about it actually crashing your phone, your problem might be something different than the Market problem on Google's end that everybody's talking about, where the downloads are just dying.

If you're still having the problem:

Home screen - Menu - Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - All - Market. Clear cache and data first. If still a problem, come back to this same screen and "Uninstall update" which will revert Market back to a previous version. It should soon automatically update itself back to 2.2.1 again...

tnronin

Reaction score
I wondered what was going on. Really delayed. I thought BB was messing me up as I just rooted my D1.