1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Android Market apps not downloading to phone from website

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by kaylaartist, Jan 22, 2012.

1. kaylaartist

kaylaartist New Member

Starting about a week ago, when I try to download/install and app from Marketplace on my pc, it says it's installing/downloading on my RAZR, but it's not. Any I installed directly on my phone do not show up online in my app library...a communication issue??? I have tried several 'fixes' the marketplace techs have advised but still nothing. anyone else have this issue or any ideas besides another factory reboot? thanks
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  2. heymilt

heymilt New Member

Droid X2 Not receiving downloads

I am having the same problems. Lost my Droid X2 that did receive downloads, but its replacement receives none. Helop!!
  3. 94lt1

94lt1 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Go into settings, applications, manage applications, all, scroll down the Google play store. Clear data and force close the app.

Now open the play store app, go into my apps and it should start working for you.

This should help the phone, I don't have the issue with the PC.
    Hope this helps??

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! XPARENT BLUE!!!
    Last edited: May 28, 2012
  4. FoxKat

FoxKat Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

There is also a place on Google Play Store where you manage the devices on the system. Go to the browser on your computer, browse to the Google Play Store, and make sure you are logged in with your Google account. Then at the top right corner of the window is a "gear". Click on the gear and you'll be presented with an option "My Orders and Devices". Choose that menu selection and you'll see two tabs. The first tab "Orders" is all the apps you've ordered. On the My Orders page, you can manage those apps from that screen. The 2nd tab is "Devices", and that will allow you to edit (rename) or delete (not show) any devices listed.

View attachment 50463

If your device has been replaced, when you select install, you'll be presented with a window to choose which device on which to install (of those on the menu mentioned above). If there is more than one copy of the same phone, it may be trying to install on the phone you no longer have, or if you've done a factory reset, it may see it as a new phone.

View attachment 50465
    Last edited: May 29, 2012
Search tags for this page

android apps not downloading

android market not downloading
android not downloading market
android phone not downloading apps
app not downloading on my phone

droid not downloading apps

droid razr not downloading apps

droid x2 will not download apps
how do i recover my downloaded apps on droid razr?
my android phone is not downloading apps
my market apps not downloading
phone not downloading apps
phone will not download apps from android

why is my droid x2 not downloading apps

why is my phone not downloading apps