Android Market apps not downloading to phone from website

kaylaartist

Reaction score
Starting about a week ago, when I try to download/install and app from Marketplace on my pc, it says it's installing/downloading on my RAZR, but it's not. Any I installed directly on my phone do not show up online in my app library...a communication issue??? I have tried several 'fixes' the marketplace techs have advised but still nothing. anyone else have this issue or any ideas besides another factory reboot? thanks

Last edited:

heymilt

Reaction score
Droid X2 Not receiving downloads

Starting about a week ago, when I try to download/install and app from Marketplace on my pc, it says it's installing/downloading on my RAZR, but it's not. Any I installed directly on my phone do not show up online in my app library...a communication issue??? I have tried several 'fixes' the marketplace techs have advised but still nothing. anyone else have this issue or any ideas besides another factory reboot? thanks

I am having the same problems. Lost my Droid X2 that did receive downloads, but its replacement receives none. Helop!!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Go into settings, applications, manage applications, all, scroll down the Google play store. Clear data and force close the app.

Now open the play store app, go into my apps and it should start working for you.

This should help the phone, I don't have the issue with the PC.
Hope this helps??

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! XPARENT BLUE!!!

Last edited:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
There is also a place on Google Play Store where you manage the devices on the system. Go to the browser on your computer, browse to the Google Play Store, and make sure you are logged in with your Google account. Then at the top right corner of the window is a "gear". Click on the gear and you'll be presented with an option "My Orders and Devices". Choose that menu selection and you'll see two tabs. The first tab "Orders" is all the apps you've ordered. On the My Orders page, you can manage those apps from that screen. The 2nd tab is "Devices", and that will allow you to edit (rename) or delete (not show) any devices listed.

View attachment 50463

If your device has been replaced, when you select install, you'll be presented with a window to choose which device on which to install (of those on the menu mentioned above). If there is more than one copy of the same phone, it may be trying to install on the phone you no longer have, or if you've done a factory reset, it may see it as a new phone.

View attachment 50465

Last edited: