android is so annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfoshee

Reaction score
guilty as charged aight ill give it a rest... usually i save the trolling to be mean for youtube

hughesjr

Reaction score
Thats fine to "Googlize" everything on the phone since google made it. But they should give it with better controls to NOT to make annoying.
I was in a meeting being ok to receive calls and I had the google account on the phone with out sync. not even signed in to gtalk.. and here a guy comes bothering me on gtalk.. messaging me a ton making the phone sound alert over and over since the gtalk service in background.
I mean there is no control on the phone, i cant stop things i dont want, i cant close tasks i dont want. Wouldnt it be nice if they provide "cross button" to close a task, provide option to not to start certain services! Its that a basic need?
Absolutely false ... you can control how GTalk tells you that you have a message. Just because you do not know how to set up your phone and notifications does not mean it can't be done.

If you go into google talk and press the "Menu" key, then you can pick how you want to be notified.

You can also turn off all sounds very easily on the lock page.

armeddroid

Reaction score
My Troll detector is going off big time. Let this thread die now, please.

attachment.php

lol
for real.

dtu

Reaction score
I was kind of the same when I first got my phone. But play with the phone. learn to use it and I think you will find that the little issues you have will be over shadowed by all the benefits the phone provides

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I like pizza pie, I like macaroni, but what I love is my new Sony!

And now, for your viewing entertainment, a string of bananas humping nothing!!!!!!!!
:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.