Android is losing

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by jeffv2, Mar 11, 2011.

1. jkhonea

jkhonea Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +20
    OK, enough everyone. Next off topic thread people are going away. I've been giving this leniency but that's enough. Do NOT ruin the thread with the fighting. Y'all can fight by PM's all day long. Just not here anymore.

2. czerdrill

czerdrill Silver Member

Ratings:
    +12
    What's cute is that you swear you're mature, but yet continue to argue with me about something you were clearly wrong about. As others have pointed out, including a mod, what you said was insulting. Yet you continue to argue with me because you got called out for your foolishness. You don't have to try so hard to convince me of your maturity, I would have seen it for myself if that was the case.

And with every post you're resorting to defense mechanisms like "that's cute", "you're entertaining me", "ok you're right and i'm wrong", "i'm getting drilled by the forum drill". How do you not see how extremely immature and childish you sound? Take off the rose colored glasses and look at yourself.

You said something stupid, you got called out on it, and now you're scrambling to convince o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶s̶ yourself that it was all a joke and we're just overly sensitive and mad, and you're some mature guy who's going to go have drinks and enjoy your awesome life. LOL. you're a funny guy. and i mean that literally. you're trying way to hard and its transparent. move on, man. seriously.

3. b-jammin21

b-jammin21 Member

Ratings:
    +10
    A mature person would also not respond to someone he calls immature. I think it is just as immature for czerdrill to continue to respond to whatever and whoever he calls immature. The "mature" solution would be to just drop it.

Just another perspective from an onlooker of the conversation...

4. czerdrill

czerdrill Silver Member

Ratings:
    +12
    i respond to those who respond to me. I'm not here telling people, "look at how mature I am!!"...in fact, I'm freely admitting that there are PLENTY of mods who have PMd me and told me to shut up and straighten up and I've told every single one of them that they are right and apologize. And those mods can tell you themselves that they've had to put me in line plenty of times. I don't try to act like I'm right, when I'm wrong. Nor do I argue a point and get all whiny about something because I was called out.

I am not the most mature on this forum. Not by a long shot. I'm definitely convinced I'm far more mature then Wug though, especially after his "that's cute" and "you're entertaining me" garbage. That's about as lame as it gets...

5. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Why am I getting the feeling that this thread is coming to an end? Gentlemen, the indirect and direct insults have got to come to a stop. As mentioned previously stay on topic and be respectful.

6. czerdrill

czerdrill Silver Member

Ratings:
    +12
    Ha I asked that this crap be taken to PM several posts ago, and I was called out for even asking that. Again, I agree that this whole thread has been derailed and let's just move on from this instead of getting it closed.

7. WugFresh

WugFresh Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    I am aware that my posts were offensive and I am sorry if anyone felt that way.

Plus I apologize that I let czerdrill bring me down to his level. He did.

In this regard, he was correct. My posts were out of line. But it's unfortunate that I gave him any ammunition to use against me. Because now I have somehow validated him in someway, meanwhile he remains one of the most negative and condensing people on this forum. And now I have boosted his image. Truly a shame. I wish I did not let myself get down to this level.

I was admittedly in the wrong in this particular case. But my opinion regarding czerdrill and his incredibly negative attitude and insulting tone all over this forum remains the same. It really is frustrating to bear witness to it time and time again and it is a shame that I did anything to improve his public perception.

I apologize for my behavior and own up to the poor taste of my posts. I hope you will all look past that.

I have no interest in defending my posts because they were wrong. But I truly hope that people realize that does not somehow make czerdrill right. In my opinion he is a leech to this forum, on a mission to suck it dry of all positivity. You are all free to form your own opinions. I have admitted my fault and stated my stance. That is all.

{{ WugFresh }}

8. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Two warnings from two mods and instead you guys continued to talk about your reasons for making derogatory comments to each other. This thread has worn itself out, time to close.

9. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +8
    OK guys, I'm willing to give another chance so by popular demand, reopening. But no insulting anymore.

10. jeffv2

jeffv2 Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel Silver Member

Ratings:
    +64
    I will say I have been doing some research on jailbreaking and all that jazz and the iPhone is capable of far more than I thought. I don't think it could be much more clear that I am a big Apple fan but I have never once been interested in an iPhone but this has atleast opened my eyes to the possibilities of owning one. Now Android has won me over and my D1 is more than sufficient to hold me over until something comes along that I just have to have. I have yet to see a phone that just calls my name though. I don't know enough about the capabilities of either Apple or Android to say which one is more customizable though. I think they both offer a ton of great features.

12. jeffv2

jeffv2 Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    I feel one huge plus to me is the multitouch features with iPhone, I often touch the screen I several places due to my large hands. The iPhone ignores extra touches while android went all wacky with rouge touches to the screen lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Search tags for this page

lg vortex keeps losing conection