Android in the News - Week in Review 5-22-15

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Our 23rd excitingly silly episode of Android in the News - Week in Review is up for your enjoyment! We have several hot topics this week ranging from the Iron Man Edition of the Galaxy S6 Edge to an Asus smartphone and a Huawei Nexus 6! Here are the story topic links for this week:
There was an interesting hiccup this week in our video. Due to time constraints because of the upcoming Memorial Holiday weekend, we actually recorded our show a day early. It turns out that new info was detailed this morning on the Iron Man Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, so we added some special images and text to our video to reflect that.

As always, we enjoy bringing a bit of humor to the end of your Android news week, just to kick off your weekend right! Be sure to comment in the news threads so you can be featured in a future episode! See you next week!

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Thanks guys once again for the awesome video review! And MANY THANKS FOR THE RED HEAD!!!

Have a great weekend all!

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
+1 guys.. +2 on the redhead...

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
+3 on the redhead...

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Don't forget Ms. Upton, or future Mrs. Verlander. But geez guys I am glad I wasn't watching at work this week! LOL

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Ooooooh. Kate Upton! NICE!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
thanks boys... always great listening... I'm definitely in agreement on the price will be a good selling point for that Nexus and global... Asus I'd pass.. just rather go with another brand and pay a few extra dollars..

Tapped by NexusSix