Android in the News - Week in Review 4-17-15

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
We're back for another episode of Android in the News - Week in Review. Our 18th weekly episode for April 17, 2015 kicks things off with new smartphones and an intriguing report from Microsoft. Here are the news stories for this week:
We'd also like to share that we upgraded our audio equipment, so sound quality has been improved. We haven't worked out all the kinks yet, but we are very happy with the initial results and once we iron out all the tweaking, the show will have a noticeable bump in quality. Thanks for watching and be sure to tune in next week for something special!

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Is it Friday already? Thanks gents!

I was thinking the same thing!

Just a heads up...the LG G4 will also have non-leather backs in a few different color options.

Lol@old boot.

image.jpg

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing!

Just a heads up...the LG G4 will also have non-leather backs in a few different color options.

Lol@old boot.

View attachment 74685
Yep... I forgot about all of these color options. I stand "partially" corrected. I will amend my original statement regarding this device, "I don't want my 21st Century smartphone looking like an old boot, or an old lady's handbag." o_O

old-ladys-purse.png

:D

Reactions: cr6