Android in the News - Week in Review 2-27-15

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

It's another episode of Android in the News - Week in Review. Today marks our 12th episode of the series, and we are just getting warmed up! Thanks for tuning in each week. We love to inform and entertain you folks. This week's topics include a new smartwatch, some Google Wallet news and a "future" Android smartphone poll! Be sure to check out the full video and let us know what you think! Here are the links to this week's News Brief topic threads:
Thanks for sharing in the weekly DroidForums news! Be sure to hit up these and all of our other hot topics to share your perspective!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
First, did I just hear an iPhone notification tone in that video? Think we have a wolf in the pack.

@cereal killer I lol'ed at how you treated DMX like he was smoking a cigarette for eating at mcd's

Awesome job all around guys. Keep it up even if yall are using iPhones.

the iPhone forum if here> Apple iPhone Forum
:D

Last edited:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
First, did I just here an iPhone notification tone in that video? Think we have a wolf in the pack.

@cereal killer I lol'ed at how you treated DMX like he was smoking a cigarette for eating at mcd's

Awesome job all around guys. Keep it up even if yall are using iPhones.

the iPhone forum if here> Apple iPhone Forum
:D
hahahaha that was Glip going off (office chat) I've grown so accustomed to it I didn't even notice it.

@DroidModderX shouldn't be going to McDonalds, we want to keep him around for a while!! :)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
hahahaha that was Glip going off (office chat) I've grown so accustomed to it I didn't even notice it.

@DroidModderX shouldn't be going to McDonalds, we want to keep him around for a while!! :)
I'll put the pitchfork down for now since I can not prove you have the fruit there. But I will be keeping it sharp just in case. But it sounded mighty iPhone/iPadish had me like wth.

The irony in all this is me typing and sending my original post about you having an iPhone from my macbook pro. I know, mighty hypocritical of me.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I'll put the pitchfork down for now since I can not prove you have the fruit there. But I will be keeping it sharp just in case. But it sounded mighty iPhone/iPadish had me like wth.

The irony in all this is me typing and sending my original post about you having an iPhone from my macbook pro. I know, mighty hypocritical of me.
Nope no iPhone in my office ;) Now I can't say there aren't 4 of them in the office lol...shhhhhh you didn't hear that from me!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Nope no iPhone in my office ;) Now I can't say there aren't 4 of them in the office lol...shhhhhh you didn't hear that from me!

Android-army.jpg
It's ok we will find out who the traitors are.