Android game reviews and news websites?

Mugenakuma

Reaction score
Does anyone have any links for good Android game reviews and news websites? Any links would be most appreciated. :)

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
androlib.com has info on all the apps (including a tab for games) but its just the marketplace reviews

Varking

Reaction score
I will be posting reviews of apps once a week. I will be posting my review for my next blog tomorrow night, and then the blog after that will be released on Friday or Saturday night on a game called PhoneFraze. If you have any suggestions on games or apps you want reviewed just pm me or post it in this thread.

My first app review blog was posted here:

Application and Game Reviews for Android

OP
Mugenakuma

Mugenakuma

Reaction score
Yeah I've seen androlib.com which is cool for browsing marketplace reviews, but I'm really looking for more comprehensive game and app reviews.
Considering how the Android OS is really spreading and rising in popularity I assume it's just a matter of time till we get some quality dedicated gaming review websites.

Looks like you're off to a good start Varking. I recently purchased some games that I definitely think would be worthy of review: Meteor Blitz, Zenonia, Crusade of Destiny, and Caligo Chaser.

Varking

Reaction score
Yeah I've seen androlib.com which is cool for browsing marketplace reviews, but I'm really looking for more comprehensive game and app reviews.
Considering how the Android OS is really spreading and rising in popularity I assume it's just a matter of time till we get some quality dedicated gaming review websites.

Looks like you're off to a good start Varking. I recently purchased some games that I definitely think would be worthy of review: Meteor Blitz, Zenonia, Crusade of Destiny, and Caligo Chaser.
I can do a review on Zenonia, Crusade of Destiny, and Caligo Chaser. I have each of those.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
robo defense and gem miner - 2 of my favorites - bought the extended version of each one

OP
Mugenakuma

Mugenakuma

Reaction score
Sounds good Varking. I look forward to seeing those reviews. Also Abe21599 I have tried Robo Defense and liked it, but haven't tried Gem Miner. I'll have to check it out. My favorite game types are really shooters and action rpgs. Hoping that com2us will bring out IMO (an online mmorpg currently on the iphone) sometime soon. Apparently they are considering a Andorid version.

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dont forget our own droidblog :). DroidBlog.net - Android News im always looking for hot gaming news and writing also reviews. My crusade of destiny review will come this week. I also have contact with the most important game devs so you can read many interesting interviews.

Will take definately a look at your blog too varking :).

Last edited:

Varking

Reaction score
Sounds good Varking. I look forward to seeing those reviews. Also Abe21599 I have tried Robo Defense and liked it, but haven't tried Gem Miner. I'll have to check it out. My favorite game types are really shooters and action rpgs. Hoping that com2us will bring out IMO (an online mmorpg currently on the iphone) sometime soon. Apparently they are considering a Andorid version.

I have been in contact with Com2Us almost daily. There will be an Android port of IMO eventually but they are having problems porting the item mall. Also, my recent App Review is being delayed as I am in talks with a few sites trying to get my blog officially hosted by an android site. So far AllDroid is the only one with an offer on the table for me.

OP
Mugenakuma

Mugenakuma

Reaction score
Hey Varking, good news that Com2Us is actively working on IMO. I definitely am looking forward to seeing that game on the Androiid OS.

Dan Fury

Reaction score
I'm running a site with Android gaming news and reviews for the best games on the market. Since I work in the mobile games industry since 2004, I have a lot of background information about companies, games etc.
All articles are also written in english and german to reach a broader audience. Please visit us at:
Androidpimps

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
yes dan´s site is really interesting i recommend to visit it daily (beside our droidblog of course :D). :)