Android Dissected: You Think You Know, but YOU DON’T KNOW JACK!

AndroidDissected

Authorized Affiliate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.androiddissected.com

There is a multitude of trivia games on the Play Store that can be had, played and enjoyed. There is one particular trivia game, however, that promises you a “twisted experience,” entitled YOU DON’T KNOW JACK! This amusing and fun app has finally made it over to Android, much to the delight of many fans. I can usually tell when non-Android apps have been ported over to Android. They tend to have a very well designed interface with exceptional graphics, and YDKJ is no exception. From the opening JellyVision logo, straight into the game, it is evident that the design team has taken great care into the aesthetics of the game interface, and, if you know me, you know I am all about aesthetics.

The objective of this game is really nothing earth shattering. It is a trivia game in which you get asked questions that you try and answer correctly. You can challenge friends on Facebook or just play against complete strangers. It is like Words With Friends but with FUNNY added in. What really shines here is the narration and dialogue. It is simply hilarious. As a parent I would definitely say this is a PG-13 rating, but please review the content before letting your kids play. The narrator/host Cookie Masterson is brilliant, with one liners and zings that sometimes make you forget you are playing a mobile game. The light-hearted insults are sometimes so good and bad you can’t help but just laugh, even when you lose like a total idiot.

(Continue Reading @ Android Dissected)

warped1987

Reaction score
I spent a lot of time playing this game on wii and getting my friends into it, one of the hardest games to teach my non-gamer friends to play. But they all end up loving it after they get the hang of it. I didn't find the mobile version as fun as the console version.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
After playing it and finding out you only get to play one game a day for free, I'm bummed. I'll happily pay 9.99 for this app for unlimited games but nope, they want you to buy tokes at some crazy high price. I may play it once a day, I may delete it. Its a shame, its a good game.

eugenerudenko

Reaction score
After playing it and finding out you only get to play one game a day for free, I'm bummed.
I think it'll be enough for me to try the game out. But indeed, I'd rather pay for the game than buying different useless stuff within the game.