Android Dissected: Google Drive: A Smoother Experience

AndroidDissected

Authorized Affiliate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.androiddissected.com
collage2-white.jpg

Over the past two weeks, we as consumers have been bombarded with technology news. The newest addition to that list is the redesigned Google Drive app. The Google Drive app is getting an UI overhaul as well as several improvements for creating documents on the go.
Google is aiming to give more of the “card feel” found in G+, Google Now, and the new Google Maps. The new card style Drive, allows you to seamlessly move between files with ease. These enlarged previews allow you to get a glimpse into the essential information of the file, and find the information you’re looking for.

(Continue Reading @ Android Dissected)

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
The one feature keeping me on Dropbox on my phone is Dropbox auto uploads photos you take without having to be told to. Drive doesn't do that.

faganm24

Reaction score
The one feature keeping me on Dropbox on my phone is Dropbox auto uploads photos you take without having to be told to. Drive doesn't do that.

This is actually a feature of Google+ if you'd like, however I know that isn't Drive and not everyone likes Google+

jbagofbeanz

Reaction score
I believe Cloudvault can be used to upload photos & video directly to Google drive.