1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Android devices graph.

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by modified, Dec 29, 2009.

1. modified

modified New Member

2. Laurence5905

Laurence5905 New Member

Actually, that's a pretty large percentage, considering the Motorola Droid is the ONLY phone running 2.0/2.0.1. So out of ALL the Android phones that are on that graph, 17.7% of them are Motorola Droids... For a phone that's only been out for 9 weeks or so, that's extremely impressive. The G1 (the first commercially-available Android phone, I believe) has been out for well over a year now.
  3. JonKyu

JonKyu New Member

Good Point, I wonder how Flashed ROM's are identified as though. I saw that they got a 2.0 rom working on the HTC Dream (G1)/
  4. Laurence5905

Laurence5905 New Member

I was wondering that myself -- the 2.1 ROM has been out for awhile now, and I know there are at least a few people running it. Yet there are absolutely NO 2.1 references in that graph...

EDIT: Wait -- I think I may have answered my own question. The graph covers from Dec. 1 to Dec. 15. 2.1 didn't come out 'till after that, did it?
Search tags for this page

android device graph

graphdroid android