Android Dev Here, New Here :)

Reaction score
Hey everyone I just wanted to say hello! Im new to the forums and just wanted to update you all on what I have been working on :)

¤ Working on a new iTunes app that could access the store remotely through your computers iTunes. It would stream from your iTunes library but also allow you to download off of the store remotely.

¤ A self-contained video / audio conversion app, working on support for .mp4, .avi, .mpg, and (hopefully) the .m4v format to re-upload to itunes with the app above.

¤ (New) I plan on trying to make a standalone video editing app. [I made a similar one for iPad]

Im here to help if you need anything, and thanks for these wonderful forums :)

LT*

Reaction score
Always great to see a new Dev posting here. Welcome!

gatewayad

Reaction score
Welcome there are lots of really nice people here that should be of great help, cant wait to see what you put together for our Droids

OP
C
Reaction score
Welcome there are lots of really nice people here that should be of great help, cant wait to see what you put together for our Droids

Well I am definitely going to try to get it to work on the rooted versions too, so if theres any devs that could help, it would make my workload a lot easier.

Haha Im integrating SQL on server side so its kinda difficult, but im very excited to get these working!