1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Android: Champ On Many Levels

Discussion in 'Android News' started by WenWM, Jun 2, 2011.

1. WenWM

WenWM Premium Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

We all know how awesome Android is, I mean if you didn’t you wouldn’t be reading this, but PCWorld just made that clear on a 4 way battle. The contenders were Android, Windows Phone 7, Blackberry OS, and iOS. The categories were plentiful and they put each OS against one another to find out who really does hold the crown as king of the ring. Well apparently Android isn’t just attractive for their phones, it’s attractive on many levels. The reviewing editor ended by saying Android is the king, but Windows Phone is coming at Google’s OS with steam while iOS and Blackberry OS is just sitting there being themselves.
    If you’re interested in the full comparison, follow the link below, but until then… share your thoughts with us below.

Source: Mobile OS Showdown: Android, BlackBerry, iOS, and Windows Phone 7 | PCWorld Business Center
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2011
  2. johnomaz

johnomaz Well-Known Member

That actually seemed like a fair review of the four big mobile OSs. Good read.
  3. jroc

jroc Well-Known Member

It did seem like a nice fair review. The pros of each OS for the most part got them the win in certain categories.
  4. g_what

g_what Member

The reviewer says that he likes Android the most, but the OS preference will vary from person to person. He does not necessarily name one that is supreme over the others. As johnomaz stated, it is a very fair review.

And of course, Android FTW!
  5. Slighter

Slighter New Member

WinMo interface lol
    adw ex
    the
    end
  6. azules9780

azules9780 New Member

I enjoyed reading it as well and in all seriousness, just like he is doing, I am keeping my eye on WinMo as well. The Mango update does look really interesting and I think they will close the gap very quickly. RIM just isn't for me and nor is iOS but I love the fact that we have choices! What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you.
  7. carlz28

carlz28 Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Good read!
    Thanks for the post.
    Thought it was a pretty fair assesement and mostly agreeable.
  8. pc747

pc747 Administrator Staff Member

Liked that article ..

sent from droidforums app
  9. rustydogg

rustydogg New Member

A good article and I do agree Android is starting to take the lead. I like the comment from reader garak0410 that says that Android is Windows MOBILE done right.