Android Art Toys Series1

eNonsense

Reaction score
Just saw this come through on twitter.

Dyzplastic Production Blog: Android mini collectibles

android-s1-box.jpg

android-s1-case1.jpg

android-s1-case2.jpg

I collect art toys, so this is a meeting of cultures I can get into. Too bad they are blind-box so you can't just easily buy the whole set. Maybe when they are released we'll have to make a thread for people to trade their doubles.

OP
E

eNonsense

Reaction score
Those are all art toy stores, most of which do have online stores, but I'm sure because of the tech angle they'll probably make it on to think geek and similar places. The Tux toys which were also made by an art toy producer made it onto there a while back.

The price for a 3" blind box toy like this likely won't be more than $8 or $9 each. Probably not even that much.

Houndstooth

Reaction score
I am already in love with the "Gone to Work" version. See my avatar.

Houndstooth

Reaction score
Can a mod move this to General Discussion? I'd love to see this get more replies.

3turner

Reaction score
Yeah, so I tried to get into the Deadzebra store to buy some Android vinyls this morning. Checked at 645AM, not being sold yet. Check again before leaving for work at 710AM, Sold Out with a note saying to check back for more stock to be available. WTH! Checked again several times throughout the day and it appears that the company oversold their stock and will no longer have any available for months in their online shop. Only chance would be to try and get some through stores that they distribute to....but of course, none are located by me. Hope those stores sell online.

Grazen

Reaction score
I ordered one box set of these. They already shipped it said via USPS, so when I get them I'll try to post some pics here.

3turner

Reaction score
I'll buy a double android character off of you for $7.95 plus shipping :D

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
IIRC there's a link to their online shop on their site (linked in the OP).