Android Alliance

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was using it for a bit as well. It's really an excellent ROM, but I went back to good 'ole trusty Slim. Nothing runs smoother on my device.

OP
SwagTech

SwagTech

Reaction score
syndicate0017 said:
I was using it for a bit as well. It's really an excellent ROM, but I went back to good 'ole trusty Slim. Nothing runs smoother on my device.

Going to have to check out "slim" ..is it as the name suggests, little customization? Do you have a link for it?

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Going to have to check out "slim" ..is it as the name suggests, little customization? Do you have a link for it?

Its on rootzwiki in the development forum. He uses a modified DPI but you can change it if you don't like it. And it has a lot of customization, but he stripped out a lot of unnecessary stuff. You can add it back in if you like or you can keep it trim.

Oh and be sure to go to his site linked in the OP. That's where you'll find the downloads and install instructions.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Just flashed it. Runs smooth so far through my initial setups and all. Will test it for the next week see how I like it. Anyone know if there are any themes for this ROM?

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just flashed it. Runs smooth so far through my initial setups and all. Will test it for the next week see how I like it. Anyone know if there are any themes for this ROM?

It should have theme chooser. At least I thought it had it when I was running it.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
syndicate0017 said:
It should have theme chooser. At least I thought it had it when I was running it.

It does but only one theme lol. Unless my aokp theme would work. Never tried any themes without it being the specific ROM

Galaxy Nexus using DF app

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
It does but only one theme lol. Unless my aokp theme would work. Never tried any themes without it being the specific ROM

Galaxy Nexus using DF app

If its a theme chooser apk then it will work on any ROM with theme chooser. Just select with the theme chooser and reboot.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: