Android 5.0 Lollipop Top 5̶ (Four) Tips & Tricks Comedy Video

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Here's a happy holiday treat for everyone. I put together a video presentation showcasing several of Android 5.0 Lollipop's best features. Of course, we like to do things differently here at DroidForums, so I decided to give it a silly comedic theme.

Please don't hesitate to comment, and let me know if you liked my bizarre adventure, and please let me know which (if any) of my crazy characters you liked the most. Perhaps I will invite them back for future videos!

Thanks for watching and... may my little movie of madness and mayhem make your holiday merriment magnificent!

BTW... the language is slightly PG-13, in case that matters to you. (No swearing, just mild potty humor.)

Last edited:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
hahahahha...man that was pretty awesome. Keeps it interesting! Thanks for sharing these tips stormy!!!! I really enjoyed the video.

DrumsOfGrohl

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iphone 6
Alliteration aside, that was good stuff. Nice and slick, and your characters are CRAZY. I will say that I feel like I could be friends with Janes Blonde, though I wonder how quick he would be to shoot me in the face.
Keep 'em comin', Stormy!

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
LMFAO! That's great David! hahahaha

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Quite funny indeed. Lol. Loved the tips and tricks. Some really neat stiff there.

obxsalvo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I'll dial "1" for English.....and I thought trying to understand Support from India was painful.....

:)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Hmmm.. Do you hear this voices too??? The ones I always use... Well. I hear em.. Is.. Is it just me??? great review