Android 5.0/Key Lime Pie Builds Spotted on Nexus 7 and Nexus 4

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Android-5-Key-Lime-Pie-tasty-green-android.jpg

According to some recent "in the wild" intel, it appears that Google may already be in the testing phases of Android 5.0/Key Lime Pie. The new generation of Android with the "K Series" build number specifically KRS36B was spotted running on a Nexus 7 and a Nexus 4. This new build of Android was spotted at the Chromium Project in a brand new bug report.

If Google is already in testing, then the rumored Fall launch of the new OS from Google could turn out to be accurate. Who is craving dessert now?

Source: AndroidAuthority

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Android-5-Key-Lime-Pie-tasty-green-android.jpg

According to some recent "in the wild" intel, it appears that Google may already be in the testing phases of Android 5.0/Key Lime Pie. The new generation of Android with the "K Series" build number specifically KRS36B was spotted running on a Nexus 7 and a Nexus 4. This new build of Android was spotted at the Chromium Project in a brand new bug report.

If Google is already in testing, then the rumored Fall launch of the new OS from Google could turn out to be accurate. Who is craving dessert now?

Source: AndroidAuthority

dont you mean who is craving more dessert because we just got 4.3. But I won't turn down some key lime pie. Ill take mine with whip cream please.

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds tasty!

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
My new Nexus 7 is still hungry as is my old Nexus 7. Cant' wait to see what new features it has.

Even tastier on a Note 3 or next gen Note tablet.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

It would be nice, but you know OEMs wont' have it out on devices for ages.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My new Nexus 7 is still hungry as is my old Nexus 7. Cant' wait to see what new features it has.

It would be nice, but you know OEMs wont' have it out on devices for ages.

You mean like my Tab 10.1 and Rezound that finally got 4.0 after everyone else got 4.2? :D

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

4low4fun

Reaction score
Well if KLP is almost ready to go shouldn't we be hearing rumors of a new nexus device as well? I'm not holding my breath until I see leaked pics of said device..