Android 4 receiving picture/video messages HELP

PainOfDemise

Reaction score
I just recently purchased an Android 4 and I am unable to download pictures or videos from text messages. I have the two buttons for download and reject. I hit the download button and it says it's downloading but it always ends up failing.

Anyone have any solutions to this problem?

allgone80

Reaction score
Droid 4: pictures not downloading from texts

i'm having the exact same problem, but it's not consistent; sometimes it downloads and sometimes it doesn't. even if they try to resend the picture it still fails to load. very frustrating!

this is my first smart phone, and i've tried just playing with settings to see if i've got something set up wrong, but no luck.

Blackb6quattro

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem, and this is also my first smartphone. it is definitely not making me like it very much, not to thread jack, but I'm also having problems with the speaker when on calls; which isn't making my experience any better. I really hope somebody responds to this thread. Dead end threads really make me mad.

allgone80

Reaction score
i just got mine fixed! i called verizon's technical support, and they updated my software (you have to call on a phone that is not the phone that needs service). now my picture texts are working fine and i didn't loose any data/media/information or anything.